Friday, January 29, 2010

Patiently? waiting

39 weeks. Feeling big, swollen, crowded, and...oh yeah...big. I feel like I've been really blessed with a pretty easy pregnancy thus far but I am ready to be done. I just want to meet this cute little guy so badly! The nursery is done, everything is bought, washed, and ready to go. All we need is the baby. I've been doing everything I can to try to get him to come early. Tomorrow night is a full moon so I have my fingers crossed. Every morning when I wake up and haven't gone into labor overnight I feel like this:

At our last appointment, the doctor said I was making a little progress but nothing too exciting but that you never really can tell with these things. I have all of our bags packed just in case. The worst part is, I've cleaned and organized my entire house so I'm running out of things to keep my busy. I guess I'm "nesting." Hopefully we'll have good news to share later this weekend... In the meantime, here is a belly shot from tonight. I've meant to document this pregnancy a lot better but have recently fallen in love with Twitter, making my motivation to blog suffer significantly. I'll try to be better now though with my need to keep busy.


8 comments:

Julie Weiss said...

Poor Kaitlin! I know how miserable it is to wait, wait and wait. Brayden was 9 days late and Daniel was 5 days late, so I made sure that Sarah came early (planned c-section, as Brayden was a c-section). I hope that this little boy comes early for you! :) Let me know when he DOES come if you can! 801-671-8395 or auntgirl@yahoo.com. I can't wait for this new little nephew! :)

Julie Weiss said...

I just started following you on Twitter--the baby's name is Blake? I love that! Does he have a middle name? :)

The Evans said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you! Well not that your feeling so bad but that the little guy will be here soon!

Jessica said...

Kaitlin, I haven't checked your blog lately and I can't believe you're DUE already! So exciting! You may feel big, but you look so cute :) Can't wait to see pictures of baby boy!

Kari Cheney said...

Yay! you are so close!!! Can't wait to see pics of the little guy! You look amazing by the way!~!

Megan said...

Excuse me for blog-stalking, but CONGRATS and good luck with the waiting game. Our little girl is 5 weeks old and came one week early...I'll send those vibes your way! :)

Annie. said...

Way excited for you! Good luck with the labor and delivery. Oh, and post some pics of the nursery! :)

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Sleep, sleep and more sleep. It passes the time AND you're gonna need it. Although I couldn't really sleep well at this point in my pregnancy, but if I could go back and tell myself something, it would be to sleep more.

I went and walked the mall for HOURS. It didn't help. The dr accidentaly breaking my water at my check up did, though :)