A coupe weeks ago was a huge game between a local high school and another nationally ranked team from California. Tickets were totally sold out and the stadium was packed. Members of the opposing team included sons of Will Smith, Joe Montana and Wayne Gretzke, all of whom attended. The game had some great points and was well fought but the home team, Skyline lost in the last few seconds. Afterwards, Matt walked right on to the field, past the security guards and such standing at the entrances. I got nervous and just walked behind him. Nobody stopped us. So we went over and stood by Will smith, like we had known him for years; listened to his jokes, laughed, and basically just stood there. Good times. At one point we had walked away a little and he accidentally ran right into me when he was walking the other way. He touched my arm and back and said "oh, sorry about that." I of course just said, "oh no big deal" and turned to face Matt with wide eyes. Joe Montana was a jerk. Period. Don't like him. He was mean to kids. And wouldn't take a pic with Matt. Boo. And we didn't even see Gretzke. Still, it was a great night.
3 comments:
Oh, that is just COOL! I love Will Smith! :)
He seems like a really nice guy. How cool is that!
I'm seriously jealous. I have this little crush on Will Smith.
Post a Comment