BOY!Sorry for the HUGE delay in this post. Matt and I went to San Francisco the morning after we found out the gender and my phone wouldn't let me post on the blog. Matt is absolutely thrilled, and I'm really excited too, but very nervous. How do you take care of boys?
3 comments:
Don't worry, it's a CINCH! Once you get past the first 3 or 4 weeks when they pee every diaper change, you'll have it made.
I always thought I wanted ALL girls, but after having a boy, I've done a complete 180. Boys are SO much easier and so much more fun! And less expensive (already!). :)
Boys are alot of fun--get used to crickets, ants, grasshoppers, worms and praying mantis (which my boys love to bring in and put into their bug box) being brought into the house! Any names you like yet? I'm so excited to have a new nephew! WHOOPIE!!! :)
Love, Julie
Thats what I thought and now if it were the other way around I would be like, How do you take care of a girl! You will love your little boy so much. I'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment