Monday, June 29, 2009

crying face

Story of my life. When I cry, i get a really ugly cry face. And my voice changes. Like goes up five octaves. Fortunately, i've had the opportunity to demonstrate these beautiful qualities a lot lately. On Father's day it happened in front of our whole church congregation as I spoke about what a great dad I have. Friday night it happened as I BAWLED through My Sister's Keeper. Yesterday it happened when I had my heart set on chicken enchiladas for dinner only to find out we didn't have the stuff to make them (poor Matt, I was REALLY tired). Does anyone else feel like their face and voice morph when they start crying?

I promise we've taken lots of fun pics lately and I will try to post something good SOON.

3 comments:

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Yes! It happened yesterday when our old landlord was yelling at me because he wanted us out early so they could fix repairs that should have been made before we moved in. I cry when I'm mad, sad, frustrated etc. I hate that. I can't wait to see that movie btw. I baught the book last week, but I haven't started it yet.

Natalie said...

hahhahahahahahahahah i can picture the morph. to a tee. and the sound. i think it's genetic. also. MY SISTER'S KEEPER?! yikes. i was like sucking for air.

Annie. said...

That's hilarious about the baby announcement! Especially since Jackson was a middle name we seriously considered.