Friday, July 18, 2008

Memories Tag

Brigitte had this on her blog and I liked it so much, I thought I'd use it too! Leave a memory you have about Matt or me. Leave it in the comment section, even if you don't have an account just select the option that says type your name. Click on the number of comments for the box to pop up to fill in your comment.

Instructions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about  you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. So let's have it! DOn't be shy! What do you remember? Anything funny, embarrassing, silly....

3 comments:

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

I remember the first time I met you and all the guys were talking about mission stories super loud at the resteraunt and leaving us girls out of the conversation and we were all bored and mad. Its Funny to think about now.

Anonymous said...

i don't know you very well so i'm not sure what to write...

Anonymous said...

ok but For Real...I remember when you thought you were gonna be awesome and make homemade pizza and it turned out to be a brick of salt hahahha

and I also remember when you were mentioned on the front page of the Twilight LEXICON page...