Thursday, February 21, 2008

Valentine's Day!


I realized today that I never posted any pics of our amazing v-day. While we forgot our camera that night as we ate at Bennihana's and Spoon Me (of course) I wanted to show you why I officially have the CUTEST hubby in the world. These flowers are made of little paper hearts. We saw similar ones while shopping at my favorite scrapbooking store, Pebbles in my Pocket. I mentioned they were so cute and wanted some just like those. Matt went back and asked to buy them but was told they were not for sale. So he made them! The lady there taught him how to do it and he picked out the buttons, paper...everything! What a sweetheart. He even went one step further and filled the vase with little conversation hearts. I knew my love for crafts would rub off on him somehow! And apparently we were both feeling crafty because my gifts to him were the scrapbooked love coupon book and book about 10 reasons I love him. 

2 comments:

corrine said...

Kaitlin! i just found your blog through facebook. i love the homemade paper flowers - SO CUTE! and i wish i had your crafty scrapbooking skills. my kids will be a little underprivileged in that department. anyway, what are you doing now that firstline is no more? are you almost done w/ school? oh and i am OBSESSED w/ Red Mango - there's one right by our place here in Irvine. I love it!

paigeandbryce said...

I LOVE that he made you those flowers! That is the sweetest thing!!