Thursday, February 28, 2008

Upcoming Events

1. Tonight, one of my absolute favorite artists, Ingrid Michaelson, is playing in Salt Lake. I unfortunately can't go because of my lovely class schedule but anyone looking for something to do tonight, I highly reccommend her. A few of her songs are included in our playlist. Tickets are $15 and can be found at http://smithstix.com/. Also, if, like me, you are not able to go tonight she is playing again on Saturday April 5th in Salt Lake. That gives you all plenty of time to get familiar with her music. It's amazing.





2. You can now pre-order copies of the book Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer. The book is the final in the infamous "Twilight Series." It will be release at midnight on August 2nd. Is anyone as excited about this as I am?

3. Similar to the above event, the Twilight Movie is set for release on December 11th. While this would normally be very exciting for me I am pretty dissapointed in the casting choices made. For example: Edward? I'm sorry Robert Pattinson does NOT do it for me. Bella? No Jasper? Absolutely not. Alice? Needs shorter hair. I'm sorry this is so negative but really? This is going to be a big movie. They could at least have picked attractive people for the roles of vampires who are supposed to be painfully gorgeous. I'm obviously really passionate about this whole series so I'll just stop there. But if you'd like to find out more check out http://byu.facebook.com/event.php?eid=9756437173.

4. I am officially graduating August 15th and driving back to the lovely green land of Bellevue. I'm counting down the days...168.



5. Tomorrow starts the weekend! Hallelujah.

No comments: