



Happy Easter! Hope you all had as wonderful a day as we did! We sure missed Natalie though. My parents made a delicious prime rib, Gram's twice-baked potatoes and mom set the table with our traditional See's bourdeaux eggs. Yummy! Blake even got his first stuffed easter bunny from Gigi and a play gym and Baby Bjorn from Nana and Papa (my mom and dad). He must have been a really good boy so far this year! Can't wait til' next year when the easter bunny starts hiding eggs around the house.
5 comments:
Cute family! I like your haircut, too, Kaitlin :) Your little guy is precious. I love the way he's looking at the camera when he's sitting on daddy's lap.
How fun! Happy Easter!
sad. so sad. i cried when i saw these pictures. miss you guys.
I really LOVE your hair! Thanks for coming over the other day...I'm so glad the "besties" could meet for the first time!
I love the haircut... too. Kindof anti climactic when so many others have said it in the same post, but seriously : cute.
Post a Comment