Thursday, March 11, 2010

Diapers

So, before Blake was born, I found a really cute diaper bag, nursing gear, and diapers for a really good price on Diapers.com. This is normally never someplace I would have looked for all of this stuff but everything turned out to be cheaper there than anywhere else. They have lots of discounted items and always let you use multiple coupons. Shipping is free over $50 and arrives in two days. SO, if any of you moms or moms-to-be need ANYthing baby, take a look at diapers.com. You can use my referral code KATI2851 for $10 off your order. AND they have coupons on the main page you can use. Love it.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

so. do they have my size clothes? i'm pretty sure mom still considers me her baby...

and also. do they have wedding dresses?

Annie. said...

Their diapers are so cheap! Except you have to be careful. I bought some diapers from them, and after a few months of getting an incredible amount of baby-related junk mail, finally put two-and-two together and realized that they'd sold my information. They also signed me up for a year subscription to Parenting magazine, which I somehow missed in the fine print of the checkout process. :(