Now we're two days late. The good news? My legs are sure getting toned from all the walking/stair runs I've been doing to try to get labor going. The bad news? Still no baby... :( We have a Dr. appt today though where I'm going to beg for some help in moving the process along. In the meantime, be sending baby thoughts our way please!
4 comments:
Poor Kaitlin! I know what it's like to feel miserable and see that due date go flying by--sending baby wishes your and Matt's way! :) Can't wait to see this new nephew! :)
Love,
Auntie Julie
yikes, that stinks!! ask your doc to induce you!! Also try bouncing on a birthing ball (one of those big workout balls)
sending thoughts your way!
I second Kari's advice! I bounced on a birth ball one night while watching a movie and my water broke just before 4:30 the next morning. Good luck!
Post a Comment