Matt and I LOVE watermelon. Matt has been a big fan since he was a little boy. In fact, when he was really young, he didn't know you weren't supposed to eat the black seeds. One day as his family was eating watermelon at a picnic, Matt's mom noticed he was eating the seeds and told him he was supposed to spit them out. Matt, of course, asked why to which his mom replied that when you swallow the seeds, watermelons grow in your belly. Later that night, Matt was crying on his bed and when his mom asked what was wrong he told her how nervous he was about the big watermelons that were growing in his belly!
Lately, I've been feeling like I've made the same mistake. My belly is growing! But luckily,we'll get a cute little baby out of it instead of a watermelon!
We're having a baby!
7 comments:
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you two!! How are you feeling? When is the due date?
HURRAY! I'm so happy for you both! :) I hope that we live near by soon so I can babysit FOR FREE!!! :)
Love, Auntie Julie
Congradulations!
Congradulations!
Yea! Congrats!! When are you due?
YAY YAY YAY! I was hoping to get that news soon! :)
Yaayyy! Congrats! How are you feeling? When are you due!?
Post a Comment