So, here are the details about our little one on the way:
Due Date: Officially Feb. 13th. However, peanut is measuring a little longer so there's the possibility of moving the date up. We'll see.
Gender: We find out Next Wednesday, Sept. 9th! Can hardly wait! Matt and most of his family thinks it's a boy. I think it's a girl and my family seems to go back and forth between boy and girl. Of course, we would be happy either way. What do you think we're having?
How I'm feeling: I was pretty sick for quite a bit in the beginning. Even now, If I don't eat for a long period of time I get really queasy. I don't know about cravings. Even when I'm not pregnant I crave sugar so now I just have the baby to use as an excuse! I don't really have a belly at all yet. I've started feeling just chubby around the middle so I'm just wearing some loose fitting clothes.
I think that covers the main points. We are absolutely thrilled and can't wait to meet this little one!
6 comments:
Yay! I can totally see a little Matt running around, but at the same time a little Kaitlin. But I'm giong with boy! We're so excited for you guys!
Thats exciting. My Best Friend is due that same week! I'm so happy for you two.
Hi there! I'm not even going to guess between boy and girl since I always get it wrong! Just a little morning sickness advice that worked for me (I was horribly sick the first three months): crystallized ginger that you can get at Trader Joes actually works. Just nibble it, even though it's disgusting and you will be surprised (my Mom loved the stuff--I couldn't understand that), also a nurse told me that if I can't keep anything down, try sipping Carnation Instant Breakfasts (loaded with nutrients!), never keep your stomach empty--it will make you feel worse; Gatorade is better than water if you are throwing up and those "Sea Band" wrist bands really do work (find at local drugstore). I hope you feel better soon! At least you get a baby out it! lol Love you guys!
Julie
Congrats Kaitlin! I'm so happy for you guys!
So far, everyone I know having a baby by the end of this year are having girls, and everyone I know due next year are having boys so my guess will be boy...We'll see if my theory is correct! You'll be great with either!
BOY!
Adios Dinkus. ;)
Post a Comment