Monday, November 10, 2008

Think of me...


I absolutely LOVE Phantom of the Opera. The music, the movie, everything. So when it came to Seattle I was begging Matt to take me. On one of its last nights in town Matt and I decided to drive on down and try to get tickets for the show that night. Luckily there were still several seats available and we were able to get seats with nobody to the sides or directly behind us. It worked out great. And while I did enjoy the singing and the experience, I have to admit I actually like the movie better! Nonetheless, I am so glad I have a husband who will go to an opera with me and at least pretend to enjoy it. :)

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Girl you look SO cute in this picture! Love you tons. We have a lot to talk about. I will call soon, I promise!

becca said...

WOW!!! I miss you and Matt. How is Washington?? You guys look like you are having so much fun. I love that you are the den leader. Twilight came out and although I haven't seen it yet I thought of you for some reason!! Probably because you were obsessed and introduced me to the books. Miss you. Come visit!!
P.S. I ran into Dixie Normous last week and told me to tell you hello!! haha