



Our biggest news lately is the Matt and I are building a house! It's a pretty small little baby but we are so thrilled. It's in the Redmond Ridge area of Washington, right across from a golf course which is perfect for Matt. Today we finalized our side of things before they break ground so we can expect a house in the next 6 to 8 months. It will be 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2 stories. There's a little trail two houses down from us which is really cute. One of our favorite parts is the greenbelt that is our backyard. It is absolutely beautiful. We'll keep updating as we go along in the process. And we'd love to have visitors when it's complete! Here are a couple pics of our lot (193) and of some of the neighbors' homes going up.
4 comments:
Awesome! Which house is it?
How exciting! I am so jealous!!
that is so exciting!!!! I can't wait to come and visit you!
update. thanks. your're not employed...what could you possibly be doing all day
Post a Comment