For the first time in over five years, I was finally able to go to the infamous Puyallup fair this year with my family. We had so much fun seeing all the animals, tasting the "fresh" milk, watching the hypnotist show, riding rides and eating fair food. The only thing missing was Natalie! Hopefully next year you'll be able to join us girl!





Disclaimer: This video is primarily for the amusement of my sister. Sorry it is sideways. This was one of the many crazy inventions they were selling at the fair. No part of this video has been altered.
2 comments:
1. matt is saying disgusting things as usual
2. i am already signing up for that machine as we speak
3. i plan on eating an elephant ear soaked in butter while burning calories on that machine. problem solved...if only it had a tanning lamp attached to it.
HA HA HA HA HA that is the funniest thing I have ever seen! I LOVE YOU AND MATT!! Oh and Matt is totally right. Your butt is looking great girl! Ha!
Post a Comment