Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Graduation


Five years and lots of fabulous memories after arriving in Provo, I have finally graduated with my bachelor's degree in Psychology! The whole family came down to celebrate the momentous occasion before Matt and I headed back to Washington permanently. There were two days of graduation festivities, concluding with convocation where names are read over the microphone. The audience had been instructed to please remain silent to allow for a speedy delivery of the names. However, as my name was read, there was a huge commotion coming from my family's area of the stadium. The dean even said, "It seems you have a fan club" as he handed me my degree. Oops! I have to admit I loved it though. Thanks to the friends and family who supported me all those years and inspired me to finish up. Love you all!

5 comments:

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Congradulations Kaitlin! It took me five years as well. It was such a relief to finally finish (especially considering it was 18 years total of school). Now that a while has gone by I kind of miss it. OH well life goes on now its just a matter of getting Jeremy done and by then it will be getting close to time for Brogan to start school!

The Evans said...

Yay! Congradulations lady!

Lacey said...

You look beautiful as always and I'm SO proud of you!! Love you giff.

Anonymous said...

is this a blogging joke!?!? get on it sister! what else do you do during the day?

Andrea said...

Congrats on graduating! You will never regret it!