On Monday I turned 23 and had tons of fun going to the Cheesecake Factory with Matt. Earlier in the day I had two midterms and work... I guess that's what happens when you go Summer term. The good news was, for my birthday I asked Matt for a house in Washington and yay! my wish has come true. Matt and I have found a new housing development in Redmond where we bought a plot and will start building in the middle of August! We are so excited and will give details later on... Either way, we're moving back home August 16th, right after graduation. We can't wait to be back in beautiful Washington!
3 comments:
Yugs, daw nabasahan ko naman ni sa iban nga blog?
So exciting! That's great news. Where is the housing development? What is it called! We all need more details. :)
Happy (late!) Birthday!
P.s. Wish I could come later on Friday... :)
Hey Happy Birthday! Congradulations on buying a house and Graduating! When I graduated college. I had everything I owned backed in my 92 Toyota Corolla and I hadno idea what I was going to do when I got home from the dance tour. lol.
Post a Comment