Thursday, June 19, 2008

Rif Raf...STREET RAT, I don't buy that

Every morning, around 7:55am I ride my bike the same route to work at the RB of BYU. Right now they are constructing a new soccer stadium and have tons of construction crew out working as early as they can to avoid the heat. Every morning is the same old thing, pretty quiet. HOWEVER, this morning as I rounded the corner to the construction area, I heard a hint of music coming from the area where all the guys were working. As I listened closer, I realized it was the Aladdin soundtrack blasting away. I was so in shock I almost crashed my bike. I'm just loving it. Hopefully tomorrow I'll ride past to Lion King, or even better, WICKED!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahah i literally snickered outloud in the mail room. that is hilarious. and if i were there, i would have MADE you crash your bike by ramming into you.

Linds said...

That is hilarious!!