Sunday, May 11, 2008

Cim Conover Dew





True Story: I have THE best mother in the world. She is so funny, self-sacrificing, loving, fun, goofy, all-knowing, thoughtful, dependable, etc. The list goes on and on. I have to say that a big part of who I am today comes from her loving example. She is truly amazing. Anyway, in honor of Mother's Day I wanted to do a little tribute to her...

5 comments:

corrine said...

how sweet are you?! I bet your mom is a gem since she brought up such a great daughter! Your blog by the way is SO CUTE!!! How do you do it?!!

Ash said...

I love your mom!! She is the funniest. I remember she would always laugh at the stupid things i'd say like, that I was on the Varsity hackisac team. She really was into that joke. I miss her.

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Wow you look so much like your mom! And that is a big compliment because you are both beautiful! Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

you would...

Anonymous said...

you would...