Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Twilight Sneak Peek


Um...this is definitely not working for me. Everyone but Bella and Edward seem ok but the main characters are the most important! a)Robert Pattinson DOES NOT COME CLOSE to being Edward. b) They have no chemistry it looks like. c) Edward flies now? confusion. I thought that was his last movie Harry Potter. I'm seriously considering a boycott...

Update: The other clip I had wouldn't stop automatically starting every time the page loaded so needless to say it got CUT. If you still want it let me know and I'll email the link or just visit stepheniemeyer.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. it's not flying re-re..the book DOES talk about them like leaping and bounding on each other

2. I think edward is hot

3. you are too overly concerned without seeing what it's gonna look like all pieced together...like with all of the effects and everything

4. of course it doesn't look like they ahve chemistry cause there are gonna be effects and such

Kaitlin said...

Still disagree... there's a scene where he describes "flying over the trees" as in OVER not running rapidly through them. He is NOT hot. Everyone else is way hotter and he's supposed to be the hottest. This is just a bad idea.

Troy and Brittany said...

Kaitlin, I totally agree. When I first saw who they picked, I was so mad. I refuse to watch Harry Potter movies and I refuse to watch these. I have to admit, Stephenie Meyers isn't that great of an author anyway, she just got lucky inventing an intriguing story. That's just my two cents anyway.

Anonymous said...

we have to go on opening night!

Jessie J said...

KAITLIN.... i wholeheartedly agree with you. Cedric Diggory is a BORE compared to Edward Cullen... I'm still bitter it's not Henry Caville or whatever his last name is. Robert Pattinson looks like a taller elf child.

Linds said...

I don't care for the characters either, but it's difficult to get humans to portray super human characters...You have to think of it as a totally seperate thing because the movie can never come close to the book...I'll be there on opening night with popcorn!