Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I looked out the window and what did I see...

This week has been CRAZY busy so I've been a little bit of a slacker as far as posts go. But here are some highlights from the week:
  • After applying for graduation, I am officially on for August 15!
  • Matt, Nat, and I waited in line at Yoasis to be the first three customers in the door and won 10 free yogurts a piece! (To be used at a later date, not all at once.)
  • Finals have been taking their toll on Matt and I. I have one more paper due tomorrow then we're done!
  • Natalie's been staying with us but just moved back to Grandma Dew's. We miss her. While she was staying with us we officially mastered crepes. Recipe to come on tips and tidbits.
  • The cherry blossoms are finally out and smell amazing.
  • To celebrate the end of the semester, Matt, Natalie and I are leaving for Disneyland Wednesday. I can hardly wait!

1 comment:

The Dew Family said...

hey wherre is the site to see all of those cute pictures of the baby with the pearls..
?