Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Return of THE HILLS

My life is complete again...the Hills has returned with new episodes. Last night, my BFF Ashley came over with her new hubby to watch Lauren and the girls bring new drama into our lives. Love it! It was so much fun to watch the show but catching up was great too! Here's a blast from the past (freshman year) of Ash and me. Maybe now she'll somehow find my blog...
 
Also, Yoasis (like red mango, spoon me, pinkberry...) is now open in the hogi yogi complex on bulldog. We went last night and it was..good. Not quite as good as any of the others but cheaper so I can deal. 

3 comments:

Ashley Clark said...

Please make it stop...you are the wonder woman of manipulation. I knew you'd find a way to get me to your blog spot. J/K Thanks for the sweet induction. It will now be my new goal to get on your hot blog spot as often as I can. Bytheway, we had a blast last night. When we got home Andrew said, "We should hang out with them a lot more." To which I replied, "I have no arguement there." See you next Monday giff (if not before)! Baseball anyone? GuitarHero?

Anonymous said...

ummm
1. i am ok
2. i have not received any comments from you
3. sweet post. lauren is an effing idiot

Andrea said...

The hills is amazing.

It motivates me to dress better.