Monday, February 15, 2010

He's Here!

Greetings...this is Natalie (her sister) filling in for Kaitlin. I promised her I would put these up on her blog so everyone would know that Blake Matthew Thompson was FINALLY born on February 14th at around 11 at night. He was 7 lbs. 11 ounces. I'm sure Kaitlin will fill in call the details after she recovers from her C section.

What a perfect Valentine's day gift... he has lots of blonde hair and is the cutest thing ever. I'm not just saying that because I'm biased. And also...he luckily did NOT inherit Matt's webbed toes. Phew.


8 comments:

paigeandbryce said...

congrats, you two! He's adorable!!

The Evans said...

CONGRATS! He is so cute!

Annie. said...

A big congratulations to you! Looks like delivery and everything went well. So happy for you guys! He's a cutie - looks like Mom!

Julie Weiss said...

Oh, he is so sweet!!! I want to snuggle him so bad. Congrats Matt and Kaitlin! :) Love you! Auntie Julie

David and Karin said...

Congratulations! He is so tiny and cute!!

Ashley Clark said...

Congratulations Kaitlin and Matthew! I can't believe you had a Valentine's baby boy! I am ecstatic for you both...Little Blake is one lucky guy. He doesn't know it yet, but he's gonna have the coolest parents in the world! Let me know when you've settled back home so I can call and get all the juicy details :)Love you kaitlin!

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

So CUTE! I think he looks like Kaitlin! I didn't know Matt had webbed toes. Of all the stories Jeremy has told me, that one never came up. Congradulations Matt you are the third person I've met with webbed toes.... Oh YEAH, congradulations on the beautiful baby boy!

Eric&Lisa said...

Yay! Congrats! What a cute little boy, I'm so happy for you guys! On the other hand...sorry about the c-section. You never know how much you need your stomach muscles until you lose them completely :( Hope you recover quickly.