Thursday, September 3, 2009

so close...


Despite my numerous requests, pleas, and even bargaining...Zupas seems determined to keep their chicken enchilada chili recipe a secret from me. I have scoured the internet looking for a recipe similar to that delicious goodness. FINALLY, I found a recipe that is so close! Thank you Betty Crocker) I tried it last night, and after a few mishaps (black beans exploding all over the kitchen, double the enchilada sauce I needed being poured in and a moldy cheese panic) the outcome was actually pretty darn close to the real deal! I have a few tweeks to make but as soon as I perfect it I will absolutely post it for anyone who's interested! We even sliced some fresh french bread to dip and topped with tortilla chips. When we get it right, we'll celebrate with chocolate covered strawberries.

1 comment:

Linds said...

Ohh yum! I can't wait for that recipe!!!