Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sad day

Yesterday Matt and I experienced one of the most difficult things we've ever had to go through. We went to the doctor for our thirteen week appointment and experienced a scene straight out of Marley and Me; we found out we lost our baby. We are obviously both heartbroken and disappointed but know that there must just be a different plan for us. So for all of you who were so sweet with your well wishes and excitement, thank you and hopefully we'll be able to hear it again sometime in the future.

7 comments:

Ashley Clark said...

Kaitlin and Matt,

I am so heartbroken...I can not imagine how hard this must be on you both...I am so sorry. Please know that you are in my prayers and thoughts. I love you both so much.

Love, Ashley

Natalie said...

oh you guys... I have just felt so sad over here in Utah all alone! I am so sorry for you guys and feel so sad but I just know it will all work out when it is supposed to! I love you both and pray for you every night...

Annie. said...

Oh Kaitlin. I am so, so sorry sweetheart. I am sure that was heartbreaking, shocking, and very hard for you - it probably still is. Please know that I will keep you guys in my prayers and thoughts, that you can feel the comfort and healing of the Spirit. And don't worry - you will have the chance again! Love you. :)

Brian Fromm said...

I'm so sorry...I know how hard that can be.

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

I really should listen to the spirit more often. It was telling me not to post my congradulations and to wait and I didn't listen. What bad timing I have. I'm so sorry. You two are so strong. Congradulations on Signing on your house.

Shama said...

Kaitlyn, We are so sorry. Jon and I just went through a difficult miscarriage the end of August. I was 3 months along and we were heart broken. We lost our first baby also and it just never gets easier. Unfortunately faith doesn't protect us from sadness. We are sending you all our love and prayers, you sweet couple. Feel free to e-mail me if you want. shamalea@hotmail.com

Brian said...

Thompson,

Noted your last entry. Sorry to hear about that.

Luczak