I've decided that I absolutely hate changing my blog template. Just when I think it's looking good, I take a look at the final product and want to start over. That's about where I'm at with my blog right now but since I have to wake up early in the morning, the process will have to start again tomorrow. While I'm at it here are a few things we've been up to lately:
1. I'm now helping to coach the Interlake High School cheer squad which my sister, Melissa, cheers on. It's been fun to get back in to cheer mode but hard to wake up so early! (Practice is at 6am)
2. Matt is back working at T-Mobile. He's already getting back into the swing of things and loving it. If you're ever at Southcenter mall, stop by and say hi to him!
3. I was asked to be a Den Mother for cub scouts. I work with the bears (10 year olds) and have no idea what I'm doing.
4. I'm still looking for a real job. It's horrible. The search is tedious but hopefully something will come along soon that I feel good about.
5. We're LOVING being back home in Seattle. There's nothing like being so close to both of our families. And yet we still miss our friends back in Utah and being able to go to the BYU football games.
That's about it for now. More to come tomorrow when I have a little more time!
2 comments:
Den mother, eh? I'm sure you're amazing at it. :)
Hey, keep the faith on the job search! It took me nearly 4 weeks but you'll find the right one eventually. Promise. :)
I am so jealous you are in the pacific northwest!
umm you need to do a FULL POST about being the den mother. that is one of the funniest things i have heard and re-heard in WEEKS
Post a Comment