Thursday, May 29, 2008

Change of Heart


Chace     or       Robert?
I don't know what it is. I guess I'm just crazy. On Sunday I started re-reading the Twilight series, obsessed I know. But this Saturday is the re-release of Eclipse with the first chapter of Breaking Dawn included. Best believe I'm going to be there, reading it. However, I wanted a little prep first and this is serving as a great distraction before I go in for my wisdom teeth removal next week...dun...dun...dun.... And the biggest surprise of the whole thing is that I'm actually excited for the movie now. DESPITE the fact that I will forever feel that the casting of Edward really should have been Chace Crawford (see poll to the right), I still think it will be fun to see someone else's vision of the story. AND for the BIG NEWS: the MTV awards are on this Sunday, which I would normally watch anyway, but they are showing a clip from the Twilight movie!!! MTV only picks three movies to sneak peak each year and Twilight was one of them! I'm pretty stoked if you can't tell. So for all you fans out there, be watching on Sunday to see the first clip from the movie. They won't say what it is but I'm guessing it'll be the car crash where Edward saves Bella. It'll spice up the intrigue as to WHAT he is without giving away much of the story. We'll have to wait and see though!

On another note, EFY started this week at BYU which I am TOTALLY LOVING. I honestly feel like it's free entertainment provided daily at lunchtime for the rest of my time here! Yesterday featured two girls asking a total cutie to sit with them at lunch and proceeding to giggle to eachother while the guy sat there clueless. But it was the icing on the cake when this "sweet spirit" chubby boy wearing sunglasses went to the piano in the terrace and started playing showtunes. Part of me started thinking, oh no, WHAT IS HE DOING? And then I kind of loved it. Some of the girls around started clappin to the beats and he just shook his head around like a little Ray Charles. (Only chubbier, white, and not blind) Play me some more!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

hahah your obsession is a bit scary..but understandable. I think chace would have been perfect, however after re-reading a bit of twiligh i think robert will do just fine!

p.s. EFY is freaking HILARIOUS. i love seeing the groups of kids in white shirts parading around campus like they own the place. sooo funny.

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

You are so sweet. The EFY kids always drove me nuts. That was usually because they always thought I was one of them and the teenage boys would try to "hit on me" or thier teenage version of it and I would have to explain that I was an adult.

Kari Cheney said...

Hey Kaitlin! I just found your blog. I am going to add it to my friends list, hope you dont mind. Check out my blog: bkcheney.blogspot