Monday, April 7, 2008

My TAG is showing!!

Yay! I've finally been tagged! I guess I'm officially a blogger now. Thanks Michelle!

What were you doing ten years ago?
Well, I was 12 which would mean I was starting young women's, I was also in eighth grade at Highland, on AIM constantly, had a fatty crush on my PE teacher Mr. Thomas, and anxiously anticipating going to high school.

5 things on my to do list today.
1. Take Brynn to hair appt.
2. Finish research paper
3. Print assignments
4. Post new pics from the weekend
5. Go to Jump on It and Brick oven with the fam for FHE

Things I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire.
Buy a house in Washington, buy a house for my siblings and pay off my parents', go on a sweet cruise with mine and Matt's families, have a baby, get new cars since both of ours are slowly dying, go to Africa to help the orphans

Two of my bad habits:
1. Leaving my dirty clothes on the floor...sorry Matt
2. Holding grudges or getting bugged easily which I am working on thanks to my sweet hubby

5 places I have lived (in order):
1. The duplex, Provo, UT
2. Gram and Gramp Conover's house: Bear Room, Bellevue, WA
3. Dew Residence, Bellevue, WA
 4. Hinckley Hall, King Henry, Old Academy, Grandma Dew's, Provo, UT
 5. Currently Twin Pines, Provo, UT
        

5 jobs I have had:
1. GAP greeter girl
2. Nordstrom Sales Associate
3. Server at Cucina Cucina
 4. Front Desk at Gene Juarez
 5. Currently Dean's Office at BYU in the CHHP

5 things people don't know about me:
1. I've never been stung by a bee or broken a bone
2. If I could go anywhere in the world right now it would be Greece
3. I'm actually pretty smart for a blonde, especially when it comes to math.
4. I LOVE watching the Disney Channel, I'm really just a little girl at heart and I'm OBSESSED with Disneyland
5. I would love to be a celebrity...well if you know me I guess you'd probably know this about me... 

Lovin it! Now I tag Kristen, Natmobile, and Linds.

2 comments:

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

ok Kait we have to go to Disneyland together! I Love it there and would go all the time if I could. Jeremy doesn't get why I like it so much.

Linds said...

These tags are great...Although, I'm pretty sure I already knew most that stuff about you!
http://thefromm.blogspot.com/2008/01/tagged.html