Friday, March 28, 2008

MAKEOVER!

For all of you who, like me, don't speak BLOG but are trying to learn how, I finally found out how to create my own blog template! And I'm lovin it. It's pretty intense but don't let it freak you out. I found the link on Brittany's page and it worked like a charm. Now I feel like I can pretend to have as cut of blogs as some of you. For anyone who wants to join the club, click here. If anyone has any others they like or good instructions let me know. I'm still trying to find out how to make the background stay put while the text moves. Does that make sense?

2 comments:

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

I figured out how to use pyzam and not lose anything! First I copied and pasted my html code in a word document. Then I went and got the code for the template I wanted and pasted into the html spot. In the word document I made of the previous layout near the bottom there is a section for sidewrapper

I copied from there down and pasted it at the same point in the new html. Use the preview button just to make sure.

if that didn't make any sense sorry. Have matt call jeremy and I can explain it better over the phone

Ash said...

Look at you. HTMLin' it up!!