Monday, March 10, 2008

Hallmark Moment

It's little moments like the one I had on Saturday that remind how perfect Matt is for me. I forced him to go in to Hallmark with me so we could look at some of the new "singing" cards. You know, the ones that have songs that go off when you open them. Anyway, we walk over to the back where those cards are and there is this forty-something couple full on making out. And I don't mean sweet little kisses. They were getting serious. So as we walk by Matt says something like, seriously? Is this their secret spot or something. I told him to just ignore it and let them be free. Unfortunately, I turned my back for a little too long. I suddenly heard a card singing "Let's get it on" from the back of the store. There was my husband grooving to the card that he had clearly opened in reference to the couple that was now next to him. Needless to say, I ran out of the store crying with laughter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha i can picture that situation soo perfectly. loves it.

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness. That is HILARIOUS!

Jessie J said...

haha... i wish i had been there!!