
The amazingly fantastic goodness which is Red Mango has officially come to Utah! They alraedy have a stand open at the Energy Solution Arena and are soon opening a location in Provo/Orem. This is the best news I have heard in 37 days. For those of you who have not yet been introduced to this creamy forzen yogurt goodness, I sincerely apologize. Red Mango is very similar to Pinkberry, while some say it is actually better. The frozen yogurt still has all the nutrients as regular yogurt like probiotics, etc AND it only has 90 calories in a regular serving!!!!!! The best part is it tastes amazing. It comes in two flavors, green tea and original (kind of like vanilla but a little more sour). You can get all kinds of sweet toppings like fresh fruit or even fruity pebbles! If you haven't already, please give it a try. It is truly a life-changing experience! I've included an example of what the sweet treat looks like just to make your mouth water.

http://www.redmangousa.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment